Eating too much or too little, eating until stuffed, mindlessly snacking, choosing things in a hurry which are certainly not the healthiest options- If this sounds like you and what you're doing now isn't working, then it may be time to give meal planning a whirl.
I am a big advocate for meal planning. At times when I need more structure, I always fall back on this little trick. It takes me less than 2 minutes and saves me time and stress.
There are many ways to make a meal plan and no 'wrong' way, so there is bound to be one to suit you.
Benefits Of Making (And Following) A Food Plan
How To Meal Plan
The Quickest and Easiest Way To Meal Plan
1. Decide how many meals and snacks you want tomorrow. Jot it down (eg. B, L, S, D, S).
2. Jot down each rough time you'll eat said meal/snack.
3. Take your daily calorie intake and split it up between the meals and snacks. Jot the figures down.
4. Write roughly what you'll be eating. (eg. 400cal, 8am, B- 2 eggs, mushrooms, 1 toast)
5. Make sure you have a balance of veg, protein, carbs and fats.
6. Prep any food needed to be prepped for the next day.
The more you plan, the quicker and easier it gets. If your current habits aren't working and you keep 'messing up' when it comes to food, maybe this is the answer you've been looking for.
Ready to make some changes and want some support and structure? Check out why all Hell Yeah Healthy Programs work and then find your perfect match.
Do you have any extra tips for me? Any comments? That's great- shoot me a message or leave me a comment below ❤
5 Simple Tips To Avoid Portion Distortion
5 Easy Hacks For Remembering To Drink More Water