So you want to get in to running but not really sure what you're doing? Just started but find it a constant struggle and can't seem to get past it or improve?
Then this article is for you. A quick look into all the things you need to consider when starting out...
Sarah's goals were to lose fat, tone up, get fit and to feel great in her body.
- lost just over a stone
- shed 20cm from her arms, waist, hips and thighs
- got her blood pressure down
- went from running one minute, walking one minute to being able to run MUCH longer and also take on some KILLER hills!
- improved her muscular strength meaning she can now lift heavier and do more reps when it comes to squats, pushups etc.
- followed the plan and thus her fitness is better than ever before!
So you have your training plan, the kit you need and an important goal to work towards... Now you just have to put the time and effort in to actually get those sessions done. Simple!
Simple maybe, but not always easy when life happens and things get busy. BUT it is possible, especially with some simple strategies in place to make sure you can fit it all in and stay on track.
So without further ado, here are my tips on making sure those workouts get done...